Benefits of Attending the Middle School Presidential Inaugural Conference
The numerous benefits of attending The Middle School Presidential Inaugural Conference include a personalized Letter of Participation and Certificate of Excellence. This unique event, held only once every four years in conjunction with our nation’s most historic and celebrated tradition, has extremely limited eligibility and space.
Your participation in the conference will enable you to:
- Showcase your extracurricular experiences and achievements
- Be part of the historic celebration of the inauguration of the President of the United States, something you will remember for the rest of your life.
- Demonstrate your enthusiasm and motivation to enhance your skills, and continue growing and developing as a student and as a leader
- Step outside your comfort zone to challenge yourself among the highest achieving students in the nation
- Make long-lasting connections and friendships with other motivated students who share your interests
- Improve self-confidence and self-esteem.
One of the most tangible benefits you earn by attending the Inaugural Conference is a personalized Letter of Participation that details your attendance at the Conference and describes the valuable educational components and experiences of the program. You can request a personalized Letter of Participation following your completion of the Inaugural Conference.
All attending scholars who complete the Inaugural Conference receive a personalized Certificate of Excellence. You will receive your Certificate of Excellence at the close of the program.